ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. The following shall be considered as personal data be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user.
- This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his IP address location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed;
To whom these data are transmitted;
Eventually, the site’s policy regarding « cookies » files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles.
Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the
consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that
collected, the user will be informed that his data is being collected, and for what purpose
for what purpose the data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the
purposes set out in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of
of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of the data reduced in time: the data are preserved for a limited duration, of which the
of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be provided
the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to
undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in accordance with a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or another data subject or another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Educatia site are the following
Name of the school
Year of study
City of study
This data is collected when the user performs any of the following operations on the site
- When the user registers to participate in a competition or an enterprise project
- When the user uploads a file
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions
conditions of security all the data collected for a period of :
- Registrations: 3 years
- Submission of applications: 2 years
Data are collected and processed for the following purposes
- Sending information to companies launching the project or competition
- Processing of the files
- Contact for the results of the selections
- The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases
- Consent of the user
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Data may be transferred to the following third parties
Some of the data collected may be transferred to companies that are partners in the project or competition for which participants are registering
C. DATA HOSTING
The Educatia website is hosted by : OVH, whose headquarters are located at the following address
2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX
The host can be contacted at the following phone number: 1007.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Laetitia Cuirot. She can be contacted in the following way:
The data controller can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure.
An SSL certificate (« Secure Socket Layer Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER’S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his/her request, the user is required to provide the data controller with: his/her first and last name as well as his/her e-mail address and, if relevant, his/her account or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may review, update, modify or request deletion of his or her data by following the procedure set forth below.
The user should send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the purpose of the request, to the contact e-mail address
If he/she has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his/her personal space by following the procedure below
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying his/her name and surname, to the contact e-mail address. The request will be processed within 10 working days.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, sending an e-mail to the address provided.
c. Right to limit and object to the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
Afin de demander la limitation du traitement de ses données ou de formuler une opposition au traitement de ses données, l’utilisateur doit suivre la procédure suivante.
The user should send a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data by e-mail to the data controller.
d. Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, according to the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://wwwrcnil.fr) or any competent judge.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with current law.